Any information provided via this website to Tracks And Trails PTY LTD will be kept in strict accordance with The Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 and all other binding State and/or National Legislation. For the purposes of ease any reference to “Everest Team Events” means of the company Tracks And Trails PTY LTD since “Everest Team Events” is simply a trading name. Any reference of “We” pertains to “Everest Team Events” .
Everest Team Events uses Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising (e.g. Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick campaign Manager integration or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
Everest Team Events will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display
Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie unless you have robust notice of, and the user’s prior affirmative (i.e. opt-in) consent to, that merger. Visitors to our website may also use the following Google tool to opt-out: Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Everest Team Events use Remarketing tools in the form of:
- interest categories
- similar audiences
- other types of interest-based advertising
- demographic and location targeting
We will not run interest-based advertising campaigns that collect personally identifiable information (PII) including, but not limited to, email addresses, telephone numbers and credit card numbers. We will not use or associate personally identifiable information with remarketing lists, cookies, data feeds or other anonymous identifiers. We will not use or associate targeting information, such as demographics or location, with any personally identifiable information collected from the ad or its landing page(s).
We will not share any personally identifiable information with Google through our remarketing tag or any product data feeds which might be associated with our ads.
We abide by the policy for sensitive categories outlined below:
- When creating a remarketing list, we will not use any sensitive information about our site or app visitors, whether you collected it directly or associated it with a visitor, based on the visitor’s profile or behaviour on our site or app
- Restrictions on list creation may apply to both individual web pages and entire websites or apps
- Ad content may not imply knowledge of personally identifiable or sensitive information
We acknowledge Google may include in-ads notice labels to disclose interest-based advertising to our users
- Google reserves the right to display to users which remarketing lists they’re on, along with the corresponding
- We aren’t allowed to modify or obscure these notices
- We can implement our own in-ads notice with written consent from Google, and the label must comply with relevant industry standards
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- You and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
- Everest Team Events and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to
We have implemented Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting and, accordingly, disclose that:
- We will use you use data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with in Google Analytics to target interest based advertising to visitors of our site.
Tracks And Trails PTY LTD is a Registered Australian Business: ABN 88 150 117 865.
If you have any questions or queries about the above information or require any assistance please contact one of our friendly team ahead of your visit using the contact details provided on our home page.